START YOUR OWN CHOCOLATE MANUFACTURING BUSINESS IN AFRICA
Start chocolate manufacturing in Africa, to replace the imported, mass-produced brands, is now possible with the collaboration of experts in the field of food processing: UK-based Africa Processing.
Africa Processing provide Starter Kits for anyone willing to start manufacturing chocolate products in Africa. Our Starter Kits consist in detailed quotations specifying the cost and technical characteristics of the necessary equipment for the implementation of your project as well as a description of the manufacturing process.
As part of our Starter Kit for the manufacture of corn flour, we also send you the contact details of the machine manufacturers, so you can buy the equipment directly from them without any intermediation cost. You will also receive two documents that will help you draft your regional market study and business plans and that can be presented to raise funds with banks and local administrations.
CHOCOLATE MANUFACTURING IN AFRICA - THE OPPORTUNITY
On New Year's Eve, to celebrate a birthday, for dessert, any occasion is good to taste chocolate! We offer this complete chocolate manufacturing line to small & medium-sized businesses who wish to produce good quality chocolate, for sale in their local markets.
Overview of the process used by this production line:
- Roasting: The raw cocoa beans are first roasted.
- Crushing: The beans are then sent to a crusher to be exploded and stripped of their envelope.
- Grinding: The bean are then refined, thus making it possible to obtain a very fine and fluid paste called "cocoa liquor".
- Refining: when we have obtained this texture, we add other ingredients to this paste: cocoa butter and sugar for the dark chocolate. For the milk chocolate, add cocoa butter, sugar and powdered milk to this paste. You can also produce high-end chocolates by incorporating almonds, hazelnuts, raisins, etc... This mixture goes through a grinder to reduce the size of the chocolate particles. This step allows the chocolate to obtain a very liquid texture because it is composed in large part of cocoa butter.
- Conching: Brought to high temperature, the chocolate is kneaded and mixed, its aromas develop, its mass becomes fluid and becomes liquid and mouldable,
- Tempering, moulding and packaging: Finally, comes the stage of tempering and moulding. Once its temperature has dropped, the chocolate is moulded to produce chocolate bars or other more original forms.
CHOCOLATE MANUFACTURING IN AFRICA - OUR STARTER KIT
As part of our Starter Kit for this project, we are providing you with the following information:
- The detailed quotation for the production line with the contact details for the manufacturers,
- The manufacturing process for chocolate,
- The total electricity and water consumption,
- Contact details of suppliers for the packaging.